1. Srujani: Indian Journal of Innovative Research and Development (SIJIRD) accepts all submissions only online through this page or by Email. Before submitting your abstract or manuscript, please read Author's Guidelines carefully.
2. Abstract of the paper needs to be submitted for editorial consideration. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Editorial Board. The decision regarding acceptance for publication will be informed within 07 days of submission of Abstract on the Srujani: Indian Journal of Innovative Research and Development (SIJIRD) website or by email. To submit your abstract click here
3. Once the acceptance of the Abstract is confirmed, proceed to submit your full paper, Click here The publication process for the full paper may take four weeks time. Revisions necessitated by the review process will be intimated by email.
4. This is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the processing fees received from authors. The processing fees are required to meet operations expenses such as employees’ salaries, internet services, electricity etc. Being an Open Access Publisher, the Journal does not receive payment for online subscription as the journals are freely accessible over the internet. So the journal charges Rs 1200/- as processing fee,
5. Your article/paper will be scheduled for publication in the forthcoming Volume/Issue.
6. The published paper shall be provided to the Author with appropriate publication information by email in PDF form. Co-Authors shall also be provided with a PDF copy by email. No print copy of the published material shall be provided. For scholastic requirements, should the author need a PDF version to be mailed to any specific institution, specific request with institutional email ID should be provided by the Author.